Sunday, October 21, 2012

I heart "SumoSam"

Who wouldn't be enticed to such a very cozy place like this, ka-Momsie? With their cool ambiance you wouldn't even think twice of dining in. Welcome, to SumoSam. 

This is owned by Marvin Agustin and business partners who happened to be one of the speakers that day.
I myself had a chance to experience the taste of their new launched products.





One of my favorites is the succulent Tonkatsu Kurobuta which the Kurobuta pork is the most expensive pork in Japan. It has an extraordinary ingredients. 
                                          Tonkatsu Kurobuta

And the chef demo, two thumbs up, because of the traditional Japanese way of cooking Tonkatsu Kurobuta. 

With the price of P499.00, served with Gohan and Tofu Miso Soup, Tonkatsu Sauce, Sesame dressing and White Sesame seeds. Plus, you can enjoy unlimited Japanese coleslaw or unlimited rice. 

I was able to try their new Japanese pizzas such as Kani & Cheese Pizza and Shrimp Enoki Pizza. So flavorful, mouthwatering and inviting to the human eye, you will definitely won't be able to resist ordering another pizza, hahaha. They have also Chicken Teriyaki & Mango but unluckily I haven't tried this one. But don't worry ka-Momsie... Next time, I will.
                                     

                                       
Dining is not complete without the dessert. LOL. The most awaited dessert, the Chocolate Ganache Cake with chocolate dipped oranges and wasabi ice cream, with its chocolatey and sweet smell that I  imagined I was already in Japan, hahaha... Yum, yum, yum. That's all I can say.

What about franchising? With its fastest growing casual dining Japanese restaurant chain, you can now have the opportunity to franchise SumoSam.

I love SumoSam that's why SumoSam meets SumoMom like me. LOL.

For more details for franchising, please contact Ms. Joy Sulit at 0917-5509131 / 623-7255
Or you can email at j.sulit@sumosamfoods.com


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yum yum yum!

Anonymous said...

Affordable dn b?

Witty Momsie said...

Yep... you can try visiting them :)

Anonymous said...

A must try!!! nom nom!