Thursday, October 11, 2012

Solo Parent ID For Single Momsies


Being in love? Being in love is the most super-duper kakilig moment of your life. But sometimes due to some unavoidable twists of fate, we get nothing but pain. Pain that ruins everyone's life and dreams. Does anyone feel the same?

Pain? Of course, yes... I'm a human being, not a cyborg. LOL. But this is just the beginning of my struggles in life as a single mom. Kaloka at first because I thought that if I lose him, it would be the end of the world for me, but I was so lucky that I didn't find myself inside the mental hospital. LOL. Maybe the reason why I got through this is because the people around me are giving me their full moral support. Support from my parents, children, friends and a newfound love... Hahaha! But do you think this is enough? How about support from our gov't? A big "hahaha," right?

Well, one of my closest friends told me to apply for  a SOLO PARENT ID.  Uy! We have this pala here in the Philippines. It's under The Republic Act No. 8972, AN ACT PROVIDING FOR BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES TO SOLO PARENTS AND THEIR CHILDREN, APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

So I went to our municipal office and it was so nice seeing staff again who are very accommodating. Especially those who are in charge of the application for SOLO PARENT ID. My ID will be ready upon the completion of my requirements and there are no certain fees to be collected.

It's free, ka-momsie!



So despite being broken-hearted, broken family with broken plates (hahaha), there's still an administration that can help us continue in nurturing our children by ourselves. Just don't give up, be strong and be still, for God has a purpose for all of us.

If single momsie ka, apply na! :)

Please visit this site for additional info regarding Solo Parent: http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2000/ra_8972_2000.html 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a witty momsie, don't you know that? Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Di ko alam to! Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

Oi tell ko pala ito sa sister in law ko! Kahit widow pwede mag apply nto. Thanks for sharing this.

Witty Momsie said...

Yup, basta ala ka na kaagapay lalo na sa pang-pinansyal para sa mga anak mo. :)

Anonymous said...

May friend akong single mom buti na lang meron nito. Tnx witty momsie!