Thursday, December 5, 2013

MIRACLE ART@LUCKY CHINATOWN


"An incredible works of art 4 dimensions lead you to a world of amazing fantasy." This is what I experienced with my friends at Miracle Art Exhibition which is located at the 3rd flr of Lucky Chinatown in Manila, opens from 10AM til 10PM.


This one I enjoyed most, the Cinema world.:) I opted to choose this one because I'm really a fan of it where the cinema world became real in one exhibit room.:)



Then I was able to try discovering the Fly World. :)




And I won't forget this one, of course being in a different scenes hahaha...Look what I got. 








Adhering to standards of excellence, competence in the community is what Miracle Art wants to provide us. Come along and be inspired by MIRACLE ART exhibition in Manila.
Please like them on Facebook, miracleart@hanmail.net and for inquiries you may call 02-955-1314 or 02-940-9152.

No comments: