Friday, July 12, 2013

"PICKING UP THE PIECES"

Where should I start picking up the pieces again?
When there's nothing left, not even a trace
Of a love that once grew, like the dust of the sea breeze, cool refreshing...
Now all burned to the ground like hell fire and purgatory.


Where can I start to pick up the pieces again
Of the memory of a man I once praised...
Kiss his feet like a slave of a King...
Showered him with petals of my human soul for him to live...
And now condemn for eternity, for he threw the spear directly in my heart...
When love is gone and even faith cannot hold on...


Where do I start to pick up the pieces again?
When hatred exist and betrayal doesn't deserve forgiveness...
Where will he pick up the pieces again?
To undo what he has done,
When I refuse to remember him and there's no memory of him at all!

No comments: