Wednesday, January 9, 2013

THE LANTERN PARADE @ NUVALI

For only a 2-minute drive away from our place, I was able to experience of seeing such a lovely lantern parade held at NUVALI Sta. Rosa, Laguna last Dec. 30 and the event called, "LIGHT UP NUVALI."

 
 This just made me feel more in love with the place. 



And how this made possible? My co-blogger invited me to witness this kind of event and I was able to tag along my youngest son who happened to be too hyper that night in asking so many questions about the place, the lantern, the lake, the Evoliving Center. LOL.  

Several participants were able to enjoy watching their lanterns lit up on a cool and peaceful sky. 
Seeing them wishing first before letting go of the lantern inspired me to make my own wish too for the year 2013. And that night, we embraced the true value of cooperation and unity because we helped one another to really win the success of this event.
Celebrating this event with different people from different places really admires me a lot. And despite different languages and dialects that I encountered that night, hahaha... Because of one goal... I was able to understand them. :)
To live in a place like NUVALI is definitely incomparable, ka-Momsie. Why? Because my family has been living for 20 years in one of residential projects of AYALA LAND, INC. and we still continue to enjoy the services of the company. Customer satisfaction is their main goal. So live your dreams at NUVALI, the largest Evoliving place at the heart of Santa Rosa City, Laguna.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice place to live.