Friday, September 21, 2012

Express Your Feelings

I still remember just last week, I was inside the bus going to Makati when a woman, about mid 50s, approached and asked me, "Miss, may nakaupo? (hmmm, miss ang tawag sken hehehe, meaning mukhang single pa rin ako. Lol.)  I just looked at her and smile. While staring at the window, her phone rang, and imagine, ka-Momsie, her ringing tone was one of my fave songs, "COLLIDE" by Howie Day. Intro pa lang knows ko na hahaha. When she said, "O, loves? San ka na? Sunduin ko lang si Tricia then meet ka nmin sa SM, okay?" They went talking for another 2 minutes when suddenly she said "I love you too, loves. Bye."
I took a glance at her,  and suddenly lots of things came into my mind. So kaka talaga...kakakilig when you hear those words, "I LOVE YOU..." Simple yet profound. They were old but still they don't mind saying those words to each other.  
                                         
Most of us have a difficult time uttering such words like these. Sabi nga nila, "Action speaks louder than words." But you know what? Expressing your feelings by saying "I LOVE YOU", will let your partner feel that he/she is so special, especially for us, women. Don't mind them if they'll call us so maarte but this is what we feel...may kilig factor. Lol.
                                                       
                                                               
Kaya nga kahit maputi na ang buhok ng katabi ko sa bus, she doesn't mind me hearing her saying those words...hahaha. Maybe she wanted to tell me at that moment na "Kalabaw lang ang aging, but not me." Lol.  
How about you ka-Momsie? When was the last time you told your partner, "I LOVE YOU"?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree! kalabaw lang ang tumatanda. it really makes my heart melt whenever i see old couples who are still holding their hands while walking, kissing and hugging each other... SO SWEEET!!!

Anonymous said...

ay... mukhang yan ang words na napaka bihira ko masabi... i just dont know why?????

Anonymous said...

i'm a shy type person lol.... how can i? ;)

Anonymous said...

eh baka naman nakasanayan na lang sabihin yun, whatcha think?

Witty Momsie said...

Maybe you're right but still she was able to express it in public.

Anonymous said...

cute.